Dust mites are miniscule, these thrive on the house dust, moisture and dead human skin. While they make your home their own, here are some ways these can harm you and your family. Dust mites are one of the main reasons for most allergies.
- Runny nose
- Stuffy blocked nose
- Trigger asthma and other breathing issues
- Red, itchy and teary eyes
- Skin rashes
- In some cases dust and dust mite allergy can lead to fever too.
Can you guess the favourite and most conducive places in your house where these dust mites reside and multiply?
Well it is your own bed/mattresses, pillows, sofa, carpets and curtains!!
Cleaning Advise – While our cleaning schedule may include daily dusting, and our deep cleaning may be frequent but we ignore our mattresses, pillows and sofa.
If you have dust allergy, here are a few things can practice to keep Dust Mites at bay
- Changing bedsheets every week
- Sanitizing your home especially the mattresses, pillows, sofa and carpets twice a year. Germbuster has complete home sanitizing solution.
- Vacuuming your sofa/bed once in a month
- Have as few carpets as possible
We recently got our mattresses, pillows and sofa sanitized by Germ Buster, didn't realize that these could house so many germs and so much of dust. I am allergic to dust and now i know what to do every few months for my allergy. Germ buster is one direct solution for dust mites and sanitization of your upholstery and mattresses.
Germ Busters is a chemical free and completely non-toxic process to getting rid of all the hidden dust.
Their service follows a 3 step process of
to have your space completely germ free.
It is advised that we get our mattresses and sofas sanitized every 6 months to avoid any dust allergies and maintain healthy environment at home.